The mission of the Birmingham Track Club is to support and promote running in our community. Numerous volunteer activities are available to accomplish this goal. Below is a sampling of opportunities and ways to be involved.
- We need volunteers to assist with BTC sponsored races such as Peavine Falls, The Vulcan Run, Statue 2 Statue, and more. Duties may include packet pick-up, set-up, water stops, finish line, post-race parties, and more.
- We have several committees in need of members serve on.
- We needs volunteers to promote the BTC by working at membership tables at other area races and expos.
For these opportunities and more please E-mail our Volunteer Committee.
VOLUNTEER REWARDS PROGRAM
Great volunteers make a great race possible! The BTC is dedicated to rewarding our hardworking volunteers and we are are excited to offer the following rewards program.
VOLUNTEER AT 2 RACES/EVENTS IN A CALENDAR YEAR:
• Receive a free race t-shirt.
• Receive a free BTC volunteer shirt.
• Your name will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
VOLUNTEER AT 3 RACES/EVENTS IN 12 MONTHS:
• All of the above.
• Plus, 1 free pre-registered entry at a BTC sponsored race.
VOLUNTEER AT 4 RACES/EVENTS IN 12 MONTHS:
• All the above.
• Plus, free individual BTC Membership!
The Vulcan Race is fast approaching and we want to make it the best one yet! To make that happen, we will need many volunteers to help with several aspects of the race. Tell your non-running friends and family the best way to experience the race with you, is to be part of the action too. One important note, many of the volunteer efforts will still allow you to run in the race!
If you are interested in volunteering for the BTC at one of our events or races, please send an email to VOLUNTEERS@BIRMINGHAMTRACKCLUB.COM