1200 MILE CLUB
AN EXCLUSIVE BTC MEMBER BENEFIT
The Birmingham Track Club promotes fitness and a healthy running lifestyle for its members. Part of this involves consistency, and the BTC wants to reward its members for that consistency. So in 2008 the BTC started the 1200 Mile Club.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- You keep a training log of all mileage you run during each month.
- At the end of the month, you will receive an email with a link to an online form to submit your miles.
- The results will be posted in the BTC Newsletter and continuously updated on the BTC web site so that you may track your progress.
- If, by the end of the year, you have completed at least 1200 miles, then you will receive a special BTC “1200 Mile Club” branded gift.
RULES & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a BTC member in good standing to participate in the 1200 Mile Club. Not a member and want in on this deal? JOIN NOW.
- It is the runner’s responsibility to keep accurate track of all mileage. It is also the runner’s responsibility to submit mileage to the 1200 Mile Club. There will be a monthly deadline for submissions.
- Races count. Training miles count. Any miles you would count in a normal training log, you can count here.
- Email address for information or problems: [email protected]
Want to be a part of BTC?
JOIN THE CLUB