BTC Race Series
Back again for 2022 is the always popular BTC Race Series. The Birmingham Track Club hosts four races during each calendar year. You can sign up for all four at one time and save money in the process.
Registration for the 2022 BTC Race Series is available from the web sites for any of the four races listed below. Simply click on the link for any of the races and look for the BTC Race Series bundle to register for the series. Also, the BTC Race Series is now open to both members and non-members of the Birmingham Track Club. The cost of registration for the BTC Race Series is $105. BTC members receive a discount of $5 per race for each of the four races in the series, giving a total discount of $20. This means BTC members pay $85 to register for the series. The member discount is automatically applied when you register for the series as long as you use the same RunSignUp account used for your BTC membership. If you are not a member of the BTC, join today to take advantage of the discount!
- The BTC Race Series is a “bundle” that groups the races together and streamlines the registration process. You are actually registering for all races so no further registration is necessary. You will receive a confirmation email from each race.
- There is no extra benefit (t-shirt, medal, etc.) or competition for the BTC Race Series. It is simply a way to register for all races at the same time and with a significant discount.
- Registration for the BTC Race Series is only open until registration closes for the first race in the series since there is no advantage to the special price after the first race has concluded.
Here are the four races in the 2022 BTC Race Series. Click on a race name to go to the respective web site for more detailed information.
- Adam’s Heart Runs – January 29, 2022
Come run the roads of Oak Mountain State Park. Pick your race distance from 5k, 10k or 10-mile options.
- Statue to Statue – April 2, 2022
Starting in the shadow of Vulcan’s statue and finishing near the Statue of Liberty, this race is known as “The South’s Toughest 15k”. You haven’t run Birmingham until you run this race!
- Peavine Falls Run – July 4, 2022
This is our annual July 4th party in Oak Mountain State Park – that is if you consider running up and back down the mountain a party. This is another signature race that any Birmingham runner has to have on their running resume.
- Vulcan 10k – November 5, 2022
This is one of the finest 10k races you will ever run. Starting and finishing in downtown Birmingham, this race draws elite runners from around the country.